Monday, December 13, 2004

More Shameless Self-Promotion

While I don't have time to post anything of substance today, I thought I would take this opportunity to ask for your votes in some, or all (go ahead do it), of the categories for the 2004 Koufax Awards (given to left-leaning blogs). The most natural fit I can think of would be Best New Blog, since I've only been around since May, but I leave that to your esteemed judgment. Any support would go a long way toward expanding the visibility of this site, and hopefully furthering the cause of inducing a robust discourse in the comments section.

You can
vote here in the comments section to this post on Wampum, or scroll down near the bottom on the main page to find the appropriate e-mail address to send in your votes anonymously (send to Dwight or MB).

I would also gladly accept nominations for Most Deserving of Wider Recognition or Best Post. I think I am going to represent myself with
this post, but I would gladly take suggestions if any of you has a favorite.

Alas, please excuse this tactless imposition. Sigh. More blogging tomorrow.




<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?