Thursday, April 07, 2005

A Pair Of Aces

There is a new post up on the Coalition For Darfur's mainpage, a coalition for which I am a member. I highly recommend that site as a resource for all things related to the humanitarian crisis in Sudan, a topic that deserves far more attention and action than it is receiving.

While I'm posting a link with little comment, I would be inexcusably remiss if I failed to call attention to Nadezhda's post on some of the wisdom and utility of various strategies for encouraging development - economic, political and social - since such admirable goals are gaining momentum in influential circles and cutting across partisan divides. She is doing the heavy lifting for us all by wading through reams of reports and mission statements generated by a wide range of organizations, so we might as well take advantage of the fruits of her labor.



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?