Thursday, June 02, 2005

Roll Credits

Day job permitting, I will return to posting today but first I wanted to offer my gratitude to Jonny and TTN for going well above and beyond the call of duty to write such thought provoking and intelligent pieces in my absence. If anything, they were both a little impolite - not remembering that a guest is not supposed to outshine the host.

In either case, thank you both and thank you to TIA's readers for stopping by (traffic numbers didn't dip a bit!) and engaging the conversation. For those who want to follow TTN, I encourage you to check him out on his own site (I know I do), and Jonny can be found semi-regularly here, although, as many TIA readers have come to realize, he is fast becoming a regular contributor around these parts. Now (after my own pause for a commercial break) back to your regularly scheduled program....



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?