Wednesday, January 11, 2006

It Can Be Done...

Check out the profile of this lawyer. I used to work with her (and was there when she left on "hiatus"). In some of our self-indulgent grousings and other assorted conversations, I would wax poetic about leaving my legal career to pursue a position in the Foreign Service, return to graduate school (still might) or chase some other more fulfilling, though less financially rewarding, professional endeavor. Maybe my rantings influenced her in some small way. I'd like to think that.

So meanwhile, here I am still toiling away at the mundane nine to five nine - struggling to maintain a blogospheric presence - and she actually made the leap. Inspirational really. I'm very proud of her. Go Tina.



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?