Tuesday, January 10, 2006

This Time I Mean It...

No, really, work has me so pinned down that blogging will be light over the next week or so. Not "light" like last week's version when I was able to commit much thought to ether, but light in the sense that I don't expect to be able to blog at all for a couple of days. Hopefully, I can prove myself wrong* again.

*(Please note that, following our President's lead, the author does not now acknowledge, nor has he ever acknowledged, being "wrong" about anything and in fact maintains that his record of prognostication and reporting is free of blemish and/or mark. Any suggestion that he predicted a victory for Kerry in 2004 will be strenuosly denied and all legal remedies will be pursued against such slanderous accusations.)



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?