Tuesday, May 30, 2006

I Don't Live Here Anymore

Not exactly, but I'll be taking yet another vacation (slacker!) starting tomorrow - compounding the light-blogging epidemic plaguing this site over the past couple of weeks. The good news is that the familiar tandem of jonny and Alex will be pitching in to keep this boat afloat. Please tune in for what promises to be more quality contributions from TIA's MVP's.

The upside for me is that I get to go celebrate a good friend's graduation from the Fletcher School at Tufts (new home of Prof. Dan Drezner). It's off to Vegas, and then my friend will be starting a career in counter-terrorism/intelligence with one of the government's top agencies - that is, if he clears his background checks and all the assorted security clearance niceties.

To accomplish this, the poor guy actually has to rely on me for a reference. He's doomed.

And I don't suppose our vacation in Vegas is going to help any along these lines. Did someone say highly actionable blackmail material? Looks like I just got my first comp of the trip.

See you in about a week.



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?