Tuesday, May 09, 2006

I'm Back - Almost

I'm back in the States, but the amount of work that piled up in my temporary absence has made blogging all but impossible. Add the vicious jet lag in to the equation, and you get a very quiet TIA. At least for another day or two.

But luckily, you can still peruse the fine contributions put forth by jonny and Alex last week. Eternally grateful for their generosity and assistance.

Oh, and Tokyo was simply amazing. Not only is my circadian clock stuck in Japan's time zone, but my heart and mind are trapped somewhere in the Ebisu neighborhood of Tokyo to boot. At least for a little while. In the meantime, anyone looking to hire a lawyer with limited Japanese language skills in Tokyo, please shoot me an email.

Hopefully a return to more regular posting in the near future.



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?