Wednesday, November 15, 2006

The Infirmed

Sorry about the light posting these past couple of days, but a combination of illness and work (which in this day of blackberries, email and internet connections continues to harrass even those attempting to convalesce at home), has left me kind of spent.

Oh, and I've been trying to juggle the new obligations at The Road to Surfdom. I've got a post up there from yesterday if you care to take a look. Otherwise, I'll try to get something up tonight or tomorrow, assuming death doesn't take me first. In which case, I expect jonny to step in and deliver a stirring eulogy, and then publish all of my unfinished drafts for posterity's sake. Actually, scratch that last part - though eulogy still required.

I appreciate your patience. Be back soon.



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?