Monday, January 22, 2007

Cuffed and Stuffed

Chained to the desk for the time being, as all of my clients seem to have fully recovered and returned from holiday vacations and related daydreaming. Now they want nothing but Protestant-ethic fueled, 24 hour workdays. So in the feast or famine world of the legal profession, I'm feasting. Which, despite its gluttonous connotations, leads to its own deprivations - mostly of the bloggy variety.

My normal, long-winded way of saying, bear with me. I should be able to return to the serious issues of the world when this silly day job decides to recede back into its proper, secondary role. Until then, I'll have to content myself with composing elegant (if overly structured, emotionless and predictable) legal poems. The Wordsworth of Whereas.

You, the reader, on the other hand, could go check out this anthology of science-related blog writings put together by long time friend of TIA Bora Zivkovic (aka Coturnix). You might even want to plunk down the spare change to support a worthy project - one designed to help us moonlighting bloggers play Houdini and slip these cuffs from around our wrists...



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?