Friday, March 02, 2007

She Was Into S&M and Bible Studies, Not Everyone's Cup of Tea

Ann Coulter speaking as an invited guest at the most important annual gathering of conservatives in America:

I was going to have a few comments on the other Democratic presidential candidate John Edwards, but it turns out you have to go into rehab if you use the word ‘faggot,’ so I — so kind of an impasse, can’t really talk about Edwards.
Anyone want to bet she'll get an invite next year? Without fail, every time I bring up the odious Ms. Coulter, I get the reassurances from some well meaning Republican that Coulter is a fringe character, a flame thrower and how she's not really embraced by the mainstream. Nod, nod wink, wink.

But then, she keeps getting invited to big time events like the CPAC conference. She keeps getting invited on supposedly liberal media venues. And then, mainstream figures like presidential candidate, and former Governor of Massachusetts, Mitt Romney keep saying things like this:

I am happy to hear that after you hear from me, you will hear from Ann Coulter. That is a good thing. Oh yeah!
I wonder if it's the faggot jokes that have Mitt so excited.

Oh yeah!



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?