Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Can He Bottle That?

Clearly, Hillary so closely resembles a neocon and is such a Republican in sheep's clothing that her and Rupert Murdoch are part of a mutual affection society, and have a secret deal in place, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah...

Anyway, Rupert's NY Post endorsed Obama.

Which I take as evidence that Obama and Murdoch have...hey, where's the...why is everyone so quiet?

Anyone? Conspiracies? Corporate stoogism? Secret backroom deals?

But seriously, I very much doubt this will even raise an eyebrow. Nor should it, really. But if the Post endorsed Hillary it would have. Then it would have been evidence of various and sundry villainy on her part.

What I have to do is figure out how to get my girlfriend to give me the Obama treatment. Sigh. Life would be easy.



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?